It’s a hiring party—and you’re invited!
We’re having a hiring party! Sunday and Monday, May 2–3, join us at your local City Barbeque joint from 9–11 am or 2–5 pm: we’ll be holding open interviews and hiring on the spot!
Here’s what to expect from the hiring party:
- Dress casual: we can guarantee you we won’t be wearing suits, so we wouldn’t expect you to, either
- Mask up: safety is our #1 priority, so please be sure to wear a mask (we’ll have some on hand if you need one)
- Get excited: you’ll have the opportunity to sample the city’s best BBQ—plus, you’ll have the chance to win BBQ for a year!
And here’s what you can look forward to once you get the job:
- Opportunities for raises TWICE a year
- Your favorite BBQ for free (up to $2,400/year)
- 25% discount when off the clock
- Free uniforms, including shoes
- Fun environment and friendly teammates
- Vacation pay*
- 401k match up to 4% of salary*
- Annual scholarship opportunity ($3,000 value)
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, vision insurance after 60 days*
Can’t join us for the party? We’ll miss meeting you, but we’d still love for you to apply!
- Visit citybbq.com/jobs or text “citybbq” to 85000
- Double-check you’ve got the right location (this one’s important!)
- Submit your application—we’ll be in touch!