City Barbeque Loaded Pork Nachos
This massive pile of deliciousness is sure to satisfy even the hungriest of fans at your viewing party for the Big Game. Let us save you some time cooking this Sunday: all you need is our slow-smoked pork, our Original sauce, and about five minutes to assemble your loaded nachos.
This recipe feeds about three or four people—multiply as necessary!
To make our Loaded Pork Nachos, you’ll need:
- 1 lb City Barbeque pulled pork
- City Barbeque Original sauce
- Tortilla chips
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend (or whatever you’ve got in your fridge!)
- Black beans
- Sour cream
- Call ahead, order online, or stop by your City Barbeque joint to get some slow-smoked pulled pork and Original sauce.
- Dice the jalapeño and cube the avocado… you can even mash it for some homemade guac!
- Top the tortilla chips with your cheese of choice and melt in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Top with warm pulled pork, piled as high or as low as you’d like (when it comes to BBQ, though, we always say the more, the merrier!).
- Top with black beans, jalapeño, and avocado.
- Finish it off with a dollop of sour cream, some freshly chopped cilantro, and a drizzle of Original BBQ sauce!
- Don’t forget to share your loaded nachos on social: tag us with #CityBBQ!