An update for our guests
updated March 19, 2020
At City Barbeque, the health and safety of our guests and teammates is our number one priority. While our dining rooms may be closed, we’re still open and smoking at every location, and are continuing to take proactive measures to ensure the continued safety of our communities:
- Adhering to our stringent health and safety policies already in place. We’ll continue to keep up our best-in-class practices for health, safety, and sanitation, and will increase our focus on handwashing, cleanliness, and sanitation. We’re also making sure our packaging meets the needs of these times: everything we serve will be wrapped up with your health and safety in mind.
- Focusing on the health of our teams. We have always worked to accommodate City Barbeque teammates who are ill; this policy remains unchanged. We’ll be checking before every shift to ensure no teammate is exhibiting symptoms of, or believes they’ve been exposed to, COVID-19.
- Introducing curbside service. Beginning today, you can pick up your order at any City Barbeque joint from the comfort of your car. Learn more about this service here.
- Offering free delivery. For folks staying at home, we’re offering free delivery on orders $25 or more placed via order.citybbq.com or the City Barbeque app.
- Temporarily closing our condiment stations.We’ll provide single-serving barbeque sauce, ketchup, pickles, jalapeños, and the like: guests should request desired condiments when placing or picking up their order.
We will continue to act in accordance with the most up-to-date guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, as well as work with public health officials in our communities. While some aspects of your experience with City Barbeque may change during this time, we will do everything we can to ensure any disruption in the service you receive is minimal.
We appreciate your understanding and trust in our teams and look forward to serving you soon.
Founder and CEO, City Barbeque