BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos!
Whether you’re making snacks for the big game or just celebrating Taco Tuesday with the family, these BBQ pulled pork tacos are the perfect way to feed your crowd! We’ll smoke the pork and provide the sauce, you just put them together (with ingredients you probably already have on hand).
This recipe makes enough tacos for about three folks but is easily doubled, tripled, or multiplied by 20…
To make these tacos, you’ll need:
- 1 lb of City Barbeque pulled pork
- Original sauce
- Corn or flour tortillas, your call
- Jalapeños (pro tip: you can pick these up at City Barbeque, too!)
- Black beans
- Cheese of your choice (we like shredded cheddar but literally anything works)
- Call ahead, order online, or stop by your City Barbeque joint to get some slow-smoked pulled pork and Original sauce. (Pick up Brushfire sauce instead if you’re feeling extra spicy!)
- Dice the jalapeño and chop the avocado small enough to fit comfortably on your tacos.
- Add about 1-2 ounces of pulled pork to each tortilla. (You could also pre-sauce your pork before adding to your tacos, if that’s your jam.Warming your tortillas is another not-necessary-but-nice extra step!)
- Top with your cheese of choice—feel free to melt cheese at this stage!
- Top with black beans, jalapeño, and avocado.
- Finish it off with some freshly chopped cilantro and drizzle with some Original BBQ sauce!
- Enjoy your easy BBQ pulled pork tacos, no real cooking necessary. Don’t forget to share on social! Tag us with #CityBBQ and we might repost your barbeque masterpiece.
Check out the recipe video on our facebook!