Celebrating your graduation with City Barbeque
Class of 2018: Congratulations on your graduation—and your upcoming graduation party! Our catering experts have literally thousands of grad parties under their belts, and we’d love to help you plan yours.
Want our folks to customize a spread, just for you? We’ll do it! Think you’d party best with a mac & cheese bar? You got it! We can drop off a buffet and get everything set up, or we can fully staff your event, leaving you to relax and enjoy the best barbeque in town. It’s all up to you! Just give us a call to get started (and to schedule your free catering tasting).
Prefer to pick up the spread yourself? No problem! Our Party Packs are perfect for shindigs of any size—just call ahead or order online, pick it up at your local joint, and set it up yourself for an A+ DIY party.
And since we’re total grad party experts, we’re also full of advice! Here are our top five graduation party tips:
- You’ll be celebrating with folks all day, and it’s hard to hug someone when everyone’s hands are full. Be prepared with a Sandwich Pack and keep a hand free for high-fives!
- Combo your celebration with folks in your graduating class! Going in on one big party means you won’t have to worry about guest list overlap (and everyone’s budgets will go a little further).
- Don’t be afraid to delegate! Our catering staff can set up the buffet, serve your guests, and even clean up—all of which leaves you free to mingle!
- Get ready to ace Party Planning 101: about a pound of meat for every three or four folks, and about five ounces of each side dish per person.
- Folks will want to toast to your success, so be sure they’ve got bottles to clink! Having a case of old-fashioned sodas on hand makes it easier to down those well-deserved congrats with an ice-cold Cheerwine.
Congratulations again—we can’t wait to help you celebrate!