City Barbeque + your pantry = a match made in BBQ heaven
March 31, 2020
Now that we’re all stocking our freezers with City Barbeque, the question becomes, “What can I make with it?”
Don’t sweat it: we’ve got you from pit to plate. Let’s start with our classic Pulled Pork!
- One of our favorite ways to enjoy our smoked meats is in taco form—check out our recipe for BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos here!
- More of a nacho person? We respect that, and we’ve got a Loaded Pulled Pork Nacho recipe, just for you.
- Sure, you could slap together a ham and cheese sandwich with mustard and pickle… but add some City Barbeque Pulled Pork and you’re well on your way to a Cuban sandwich *chef’s kiss*
Working our way through the rest of the menu:
- Our Brisket Chili is great on its own, but as folks in Cincinnati know, the best way to eat chili is on top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese 😉
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and our classic Baked Beans with Brisket are the best part of your breakfast when served with a fried egg on top.
- Give your sausage and pierogi a Texas Twist when you swap in our Smoked Sausage for your standard sausage (using in our sausage in just about any sausage-centric recipe is pretty much guaranteed to spice things up)
- Didn’t quite power through that Baker’s Dozen Cornbread the way you thought you might? Honestly, blessing in disguise, because that scratch-made cornbread is ready and waiting to become bread pudding, or stuffing, or croutons… honestly, we don’t know on this one because we never seem to have any cornbread left over…?
We’d love to know what you’re whipping up with your leftover barbeque and pantry staples—tag us on social or use the hashtag #citybbq so we can see what you’ve got cooking!