Be a Tailgate MVP!
There’s no nip in the air quite yet, but the calendar doesn’t lie: we are only days away from the start of football season. Football means tailgating which also means barbeque (although to us, barbeque is year-round), and we’re proud to be your tailgating advisors! Here are our top five tailgating tips:
- Start setting up early—everyone knows it’s bad luck if you’re still doing party prep during the coin toss (probably). Order online or call ahead to skip the line.
- Finger food is a must! No one wants to wrangle a plate, fork, knife, and napkin—and it’s hard to do the wave (or Surrender Cobra) when your hands are full. Be prepared with a pulled pork slider pack or double-smoked brisket taqos and keep a hand free for high-fives!
- We know that sometimes you want to go above and beyond (show-off!) and we have you covered for that too. Party Packs or our catering experts can give you the full spread and help you earn the MVH (Most Valuable Host) title.
- Remember to bring extra: ice, chairs, sunscreen, trash bags, extension cords, and the most important – brisket!
- Take a tip from your favorite City Barbeque joint and stash your condiments in an empty six-pack holder for easy transportation and handling.
- Keep everyone hydrated: while some folks may be enjoying a cold one, you don’t want the under-21 crowd to go thirsty. Add a case of old-fashioned sodas to your order and wash down the accolades with an ice-cold Cheerwine. You’ve earned it!